NO-CONTACT COMPUTER SERVICE
THE DIGITAL DOCS “NO-CONTACT” DROP OFF & PICK UP
We know how important it is to stay healthy and keep your loved ones safe.
We also understand how important it is to keep your computers running smoothly.
With kids and work at home and important events taking place on the Internet, easy access to computer repair services is more important than ever.
That’s why The Docs have created no-contact drop off & pick up.
Here’s how no-contact service works:
What you need to do (3 easy steps):
1. Make an appointment for drop-off. If not a customer in our database, we will need your name, address, phone, email, and passwords.
2. Disinfect/wipe down all surfaces of the computer you are dropping off (including the power supply). Place it in a clean bag with your name.
3. With an appointment, come on in and find an open shelf or space (or floor) to leave your equipment.
What we do:
1. We bring your equipment inside, disinfect it again, and begin working on it.
2. When we’ve completed the work (the “patient” is healthy), we disinfect it (for your safety), package it up, schedule your pickup, and leave it back on the table for you to pick up. Payment is by check, credit card or cash. Simple!
To schedule your no-contact service, call The Digital Docs at 781-639-6070.
For emergency service (only): 781-632-3319